Our courses are held all year round and they are aimed at all the levels – from 1 to 12.
The duration of a lesson is 50 minutes. The contents of the courses vary depending on the level. The difference between one course and another lies in its intensity and number of hours. The courses are classified thus:
- Regular: 2 or 4 hours a week, 1 or 2 times a week, 2 lessons a day. That makes a total of 8 or 16 lessons in 4 weeks;
- Semi-intensive: 6 hours a week, 3 times a week, 2 lessons a day, which makes a total of 24 lessons in 4 weeks.
- Intensive: 8 or 10 hours a week, 4 or 5 times a week which makes a total of 36 or 40 lessons in 4 weeks.
- Summer Courses: Held in July, August and September. The intensive courses are 60 hours long (4 weeks) or 180 hours long (12 weeks). At least 4 students must be enrolled for such courses to be held.
- Private Classes: Individual classes entirely directed at the specific interests of the student, allowing total flexibility of duration of the course, schedule and contents. Its purpose is to meet the needs of the student regarding learning and availability, which are often not met in other teaching programmes.
|GROUP COURSES (maximum - 10 students)|
||15€ per lesson|
|Private||20€ per lesson|
Initial Registration: 35€
Class Replacement/Reinforcement: 7.60€
* Special prices for packs with longer duration. For more information,
please contact us!